- Arrive on time with all tools needed for class and be in your seat when the bell rings. Failure to be in your seat when the bell rings results in a “tardy.”
- Sit in the seat assigned to you and remain seated until the teacher dismisses you.
- Participate in all class activities and work only on Mr Hoevelmann’s assignments.
- Show respect for all people and things in this room with your words and actions. Inappropriate language and destruction of equipment, furniture or other people’s property will not be tolerated.
- This classroom is considered the same as a computer lab. Because of this, there is no food, candy, gum or drinks allowed in the classroom or the studio. Also no heavy perfume or lotions. Neither of these can be applied while in the classroom.
- Do not touch any of the equipment unless given permission by the teacher. This includes computers and audio equipment. NEVER touch the computer screens